INSTILL DISCIPLINE, LEADERSHIP, AND NATIONHOOD.
In case our Congress is in need of ideas for a bill that could be passed into a law, the following is proposed.
- No exams and grading up to 4th Grade in Basic Education.
- Improve youth education and development
- Instill discipline, leadership, and nationhood
- Basic education up to the 4th grade will have no exams and grading. Instead, a pass or re-take evaluation system will be followed.
- In the same period, there should be lessons on discipline, leadership, and nationhood.
- Japanese Education System which have no exams until 4th Grade.
- Focus is on establishment of good manners and character development.