DOLE Labor Advisory No. 4, Series of 2019: Guidelines for Compliance of Establishments to DO 198-18
- Establishment is responsible for determining its classification (low to high risk).
- Classification shall be the basis for requirements on safett officer, OH personnel, medical services and facilities.
- Company’s Human Resources Unit shall certify safety officer.
- Workers OSH Seminar is mandatory, at no cost to employee and time spend is considered as compensable working time.
- Training module and OSH Program are available at http://www.bwc.dole.gov.ph.
- OSH Reports are required to be submittted: (1) WAIR, (2) AEDR, (3) AMR, and (4) OSH Committe Report
- Work accident cases are required to be reported to nearest DOLE Office with jurisdiction.