Skip to content
- “If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.” – Anonymous
- “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” -Jim Rohn
- “Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain.” – Anonymous.
- “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” – Albert Einstein.
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.” – Lolly Daskal
- “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” –Albert Einstein
- “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” – Ray Goforth
- “We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” – Earl Nightingale
- “Knowledge is being aware of what you can do. Wisdom is knowing when not to do it.” – Anonymous
- “Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy.” – Anonymous
- “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” – Chris Grosser
- “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents–start charging for it.” – Kim Garst
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill